This website is operated by the Hereford Cattle Society
Your use of this website and the information contained on it is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your continued use of this website indicates that you have accepted them in their entirety and without change.
The Hereford Cattle Society reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- All material included on this website is intended for general information purposes only. It is not intended to be legal or professional advice.
- Users should take appropriate action to verify the information provided and should not act or refrain from acting on the information contained on this website without first verifying the information and obtaining their own legal and/or professional advice.
- Information may be changed or updated without notice.
- The Hereford Cattle Society is providing this website on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents and expressly disclaims all such representations and warranties.
- In addition, The Hereford Cattle Society makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on this website.
- The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- All liability of The Hereford Cattle Society howsoever arising (including negligence) for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither The Hereford Cattle Society nor any of its board members, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (whether or not advised of the possibility of loss) and claims of third parties.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to limit your rights as a consumer under local law (if applicable) or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit The Hereford Cattle Society’s liability to you for its fraud or death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- The Hereford Cattle Society does not accept any liability in connection with any third party sites that can be accessed through this website and does not endorse, approve or take responsibility for the contents of any such site.
- Except where the contrary is expressly stated, the text and graphics and information on this website is the copyright of The Hereford Cattle Society.
- Permission is granted to download and print in hard copy parts of this website for personal, non-commercial use.
- Any other use of materials, including but not limited to reproduction or incorporation of the whole or any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form, is prohibited unless the prior written permission of The Hereford Cattle Society has been obtained.
- In relation to any dispute arising out of use of this website the user and The Hereford Cattle Society agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.