Hereford Beef Burger
- 1kg Minced Hereford Beef
- 1 Large Onion roughly cut
- 1 Clove of Garlic peeled and roughly cut
- 4 Sundried Tomatoes in oil drained
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- In a food processor place the onions, garlic and tomatoes. Pulse blend until evenly chopped
- Place your minced Hereford beef into a bowl and add the onion mixture, season with pepper not salt we will do this before we cook them, mix the mixture until combined. Mould the burgers by hand or use a cutter to shape.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a heavy based frying pan and fry on each side for 4-5 minutes.
- When cooked serve in a toasted Brioche bun with your favourite garnish