- 1kg Hereford Beef mince
- 1 large onion, roughly cut
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and roughly cut
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- In a food processor place the onions, garlic and tomatoes. Pulse to blend until evenly chopped.
- Place your Hereford Beef mince into a bowl and add the onion mixture, season with pepper (not salt – we will do this before we cook), mix until combined.
- Mould the burgers by hand or use a cutter to shape.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a heavy based frying pan and fry on each side for 4-5 minutes.
- When cooked serve in a toasted brioche bun with your favourite garnish.