- Hereford Beef steaks (sirloin, rump or fillet)
- 15ml (1tbsp) oil
- 1⁄2 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 50g (2oz) Stilton cheese
- 30ml (2tbsp) soft cream cheese
- 15ml (1tbsp) semi-skimmed milk
- 5ml (1tsp) English mustard
- Heat oil in a pan and cook steaks along with the onion. Once cooked, remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add Stilton, soft cream cheese, milk and mustard to the pan. Heat gently for 1 minute
- Serve the sauce poured over the steaks with the red onion, new potatoes and seasonal vegetables.