- 1 large Hereford Beef top sirloin steak
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Tinned sweetcorn
- 12 spears of long stem broccoli
- 1 medium pot of deli coleslaw or similar
- Your favourite cooking oil
- Ground salt and pepper to season
- Slice your sweet potatoes into chips and add to a baking tray lightly drizzled with your favourite cooking oil, popping them into a preheated oven 220°C/425°F/gas 7 for 25 minutes (toss occasionally).
- Take a large portion of top sirloin seasoned with salt and pepper. Cutting into strips before adding to a hot pan coated lightly in your favourite cooking oil. Toss your Hereford Beef in the pan until it’s cooked to your liking and pop onto some kitchen roll to cool.
- Use any leftover pan juices to sear your broccoli spears for a couple of minutes until tender and leave to cool.
- Assemble your boxes, portioning your Hereford Beef alongside your baked sweet potato fries, sweetcorn, coleslaw and pan-fried broccoli spears for a colour meal next time you open your fridge.