- 400g sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Crisp lettuce leaves
- Place the steak, garlic, oregano, lime juice and olive oil in a large bowl and toss well together. Leave to marinate for 10-20 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan and stir-fry the steak over a high heat for 5 minutes until the steak is nicely browned and cooked to your liking. Remove the steak and place on a plate.
- Wipe out the pan with kitchen paper and briefly warm the tortillas.
- Divide the lettuce, tomatoes, onion and steak between the tortillas and roll up.